- Season 1: Sherlock and Joan have bees and a tortoise.
- Season 2: Sherlock and Joan get a honey badger and a vulture to go with the bees and tortoise.
- Season 3: Sherlock and Joan get a jellyfish and a cobra to go with the honey badger, vulture, bees, and tortoise.
- Season 4: Sherlock and Joan get a komodo dragon and tarantula to go with the jellyfish, cobra, honey badger, vulture, bees and tortoise.
- Season 5: Sherlock and Joan finally crack and open a non-petting zoo.
I finally caved and tried watching “Elementary.” Wow, serious mistake on my part.
How are you going to pretend you’re preserving the integrity of the canon when you make Clyde, the famous SEA TURTLE of the ACD stories, into a BOX TORTOISE?
Is anyone seriously pretending they didn’t do it just to pander to the thalassophobic masses?
ugh, I’m disgusted.
plus the leads are too hot. NEVER AGAIN. Fuck you, America
best review ever